How much do you know about us at Veterans Rideshare? We think the more you get to know us, the more you’re going to love us!
Our mission is to provide dependably safe and flexible transportation solutions that directly benefit our nation’s former military personnel and other worthwhile charitable organizations.
Here are five fast facts you’ll want to know about Veterans Rideshare.
- We are owned and operated by a Veteran. Our Founder and President, Chris Pozek, served in the U.S. Army as a combat medic. Chris loves building relationships that help support and empower our Veterans as they transition from military to civilian life. His mission is to end Veteran unemployment and homelessness.
- We are dedicated to hiring Veterans. Our motto is “Putting Veterans to work, one mile at a time.” We understand the value and unique skill set, experiences, and leadership that come from employing Veterans. We employ part-time, full-time and independently contracted employees to answer our passengers’ needs.
- We provide non-emergency medical transport. Veterans Rideshare understands the importance of regular medical checkups and routine visits. Our non-emergency medical transport includes wheelchair, gurney, and medically trained assistance.
- We offer freight shipping services. Our drivers are Veterans Rideshare employees and composed mostly of Veterans. We offer full accountability and tracking to meet your needs. With a variety of freight options, we are always available to serve you.
- We give back to our service members. EVERY ride through Veterans Rideshare donates a portion of your fare to a Veteran or carefully selected non-profit organization.
A self-described “Jackie of All Trades,” Army wife Jackie Toops enjoys exploring the various facets of her personality by chronicling military life, world travels, family, her love of the arts and more. Her academic background is in the fields of Interdisciplinary Humanities, Museum Studies and Nonprofit Management, and she has overseen public relations for museums, galleries and universities. Jackie’s articles have been featured on Veterans Rideshare, Army Wife 101, Wall Street International Magazine, SoFluential, HomeAway, Military Biz Connection and FamiliesGo. While stationed in Germany, she regularly discussed her articles on-air with the Armed Forces Network in Wiesbaden. A mother of two, Jackie enjoys coffee, freelance writing, and supporting the military community.